Stallions Gate Mustang & Ford Club participated in the 1st 'Paint the Town Green' Palatine's St. Patricks Day Parade on Saturday March 12, 2011.
Dispite the cool temps and windy conditions, the parade went on with out a hitch. SGMFC members, got their rides out for the first parade, and all were clean, shinny and looked great.
The following members participated in the parade:
• Frank Bartos - 93 - Mustang Cobra
• Gary Granzin - 65 Mustang GT Converible
• John & Sheri Lacko - 66 Mustang GT
• George Bucur - 06 Mustang GT
• Julie Rendon- 09 Mustang
• Andy & Michelle Bednarz - 07 Mustang Pony
SGMFC also dontated clothing, food and supplies to Journeys from PADS to Hope, serving the homeless and near homeless in the Chicago North and Northwest suburbs. Pictured below is Gary Granzin representing SGMFC presenting 3 large boxes of donations to the director of the Journeys program.